Allah Muhammad
izzati pink worldღ
Pink world owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Assalamualaikum! Hope you like my blog! Ctrl w if you hate it. Thanks for coming❤
ღIzzati haruno's pink worldღ


Owner
Izzati Sarafina Hanis Noorhazerin
19 Jun 2002
Penang ja
Pink forever! Don't make me angry!
Act like a lady, think like a boss
Saya kat sini

RULES

use nice words
tak boleh bertengkar
can ask anything about my blog
kirim alamat blog atau sign in! (kepada blogger sahaja! lebih senang, sign in)


Kalau dah lama jenguk tu, jangan lupa solat!
Memories

Secret box♥



Pink's menu!!

Pinky world


Navigation
Blog pink izzati sarafina hanis Izzati lifestyle Izzati pink school Izzati's novelistar tips! About the pink's author pink study notes! Izzati's rules

Blue sky tag!!




 Click the image to go to Syaralifee awesome's blog!!

 Hello! I got tagged by akak Syara Nur Qistina. Thanks for tagging me and asked me eleven questions! Sorry If I  to late to answer it cauese' I don't open my blog! So, I will answer that awesome questions right now! Huhu! Hope don't hard! Sorry if my english is bad! :p

 ~Rules~
Thank the person who tagged you!
Answer their 11 questions
Tag eleven peoples
Give them 11 questions to answer
~Please don't break the rules...but if you do then...IDK hahaha~

 Let's get starting!!

WHAT IS YOUR GOALS IN LIFE??
My goals in life?? I want to be a novelistar!

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHOBIA??
Phobia?? I really scared with clown! You know, my siblings will told me that I'm phobia with it! I don't know how can it be!! But, if I saw any clown, I will run far far away...It's that phobia???

WHO IS YOUR CLOSE FRIEND??
My close friend?? I don't know!! I can't answer it! I thought that, all of my friends was my close friends!

IMAGINE YOU'RE IN 10 YEARS FROM NOW. WHAT WILL YOU BE?
I don't know!

CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR HIDDEN TALENT??
Hidden talent? I can writing novels!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL??
I really love panda! Panda really cute! I really hope that I can see it in real life! I only watch panda on animals planets and kung fu panda!

HAVE YOU EVER TRY ANY FOREIGN FOOD??
Hmm, I had try but I don't like it very well...

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF??
About myself? I don't think so... Sorry, I can't answer it!! T.T

DESCRIBE YOUR BEDROOM IN 4 WORDS
CUTE! SIMPLE! NICE! LOVELY!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF BOOK?
If you want to know, I just have one book about love. Another is about adventure, true story, horror and fact. I also love to read Ain Maisarah's novels! It's funny and have the moral values! I don't like very well to buy the book about love. The story just same to me! But my favorite type of book is about adventure! It's amazing!

WHO DO YOU ADMIRE AND WANT TO BE LIKE?
Of course my mom! I really love her stance. My mom really awesome!


 Okay, just that! By the way, I tagged them! Hope can answer the questions! But, so sorry, just three peoples!

Syara Nur Qistina
Shiro Usagi
Yasmin uzumaki

 Get ready to answer this 11 questions!

1. What is your favorite anime and why?
2. What is your favorite quote?
3. What is your travel plans? 
4. Who is your idol and why?
5. What do you want to be?
6. In anime, who is your favorite characters and why?
7. In anime, who do you think have a same character with you?
8. What the type of song do you like?
9. Do you watched any cartoon besides anime?
10. What do you think about your wonderful blog?
11. If you has a Doraemon's pocket, what the type of things do you want to use? Why?

 Hope you can answer all the questions! Bye! Take care! Assalamualaikum!